Cadmaven

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Taking a hint from my daughter...

The One Book Meme

The One Book meme, courtesy of James Tata.

Here's my list:

--One book that changed your life. USA by Leon Uris. --One book that you’ve read more than once. None! I re-read parts of Twain and Dickens to my children when they were growing up. -

-One book you’d want on a desert island. A large book with edible pages.

--One book that made you laugh. Ogden Nash Books

--One book that made you cry. From Here to Eternity by James Jones because of the disclaimer that the book was a work of fiction except for the parts about the stockade.

--One book that you wish had been written. Can’t think of one

--One book that you wish had never been written. The Rise & Fall of the Third Reich. The swastika on the cover was enough to turn me cold and I wouldn’t have the book on my book-case.

--One book you’re currently reading. Assassins Gate by George Packer.

--One book you’ve been meaning to read. The next Harry Potter book.

1 Comments:

  • Michael! I tried emailing you today and it bounced back, so I'll try reaching you this way before I resort to good old snail mail. Please email me if you get a chance: I have a question for your big brain.
    gwenn.seemel@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home