Cadmaven

Friday, October 26, 2007

THE DEATH WATCH-FOUR

It’s Wednesday and I just got back from getting fitted for my Radiation treatments, which consisted of my lying on my back in a form that will be adapted to me so that with the lasers aimed at my tattoos I will be correctly position for the radiation. They will be using the tattoos that they made for my earlier treatments but the target will be set a bit higher since the tumor is in a different location.

Ever since the doctor said that the cancer had spread into the bones I have had pain throughout my body. I suspect that this may be due to the chair sleeping I’ve been doing and the mind set rather than the cancer. I will be getting a better picture of what to expect when I see the doctor next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home