Cadmaven

Thursday, November 02, 2006

TWO

TWO

I have learned a valuable lesson from this writing exercise and that is that when you feel depressed you don’t feel like doing anything. It has taken me a very long time to get back to this diatribe just to sit down and write some more. Every time I felt like writing I didn’t have the get-up-and-go to get it done. I guess I was smart not to date the first item because it’s been at least three weeks since I wrote it. I will probably read it now to see what else needs writing.

As an up-date, it’s good news that I’m writing because I am starting to feel better about myself. I still have no where to go on a regular basis but I am going to spend time on the computer more often and do job searches etc. I have an address list to compile and some items I ought to get together for my blog. If I can discipline myself to write to the blog I may find some purpose to my life. I got over the shingles in about two weeks and had the feeding tube removed today. My energy level is improving and I am going to start some sort of exercise activity. My back and legs feel better for walking since I lost a few pounds and I am maintaining about 220 pounds which is a drop from the 270 I was at a few months ago.

I’ve filed for un-employment and this means I have a once a week chore to do.
That’s all for #2, and I hope #3 won’t be far behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home