Cadmaven

Saturday, October 27, 2007

THE DEATH WATCH-FIVE

I spent the day, yesterday, having the feeling that I was being consumed internally. I feel physically weak as well as mentally weak and although it takes a bit of effort to do something I am reluctant to do it because my mind says, “Why bother?” I start my first radiation treatment next Tuesday so hopefully having someplace to go on a regular basis will help get my “get-up-and-go” into gear and help me through the day.

I keep trying to put future events into my time-line so that I can get a better perspective of what I am looking forward to, which is how I will try to get the doctors to respond.

Will I be around for the World Series?
Will I be here for Thanksgiving?
Will I be able to celebrate my next wedding anniversary?
Will I be able to vote in the next election?
Will I see another birthday?
Will I see a new president inaugurated?
Will I see an end to the war in Iraq?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home