Cadmaven

Sunday, November 25, 2007

THE DEATH WATCH-TWENTY-SEVEN

It’s Sunday so I thought I would take a rest from heavy ideas and just mellow out before my Clinical Trial Tests start on Monday. I’m attempting to take my pain meds every four hours, as prescribed, rather than wait until I feel the need and I think it is really working out much better. Since I’m not planning to go anywhere by driving the car myself I can follow this plan very easily. The one thing I have to do for Monday is pack up my “travel-kit” of items for an all day stay at the hospital. In the past I have found that they are not prepared with the proper items for me to void or eat or get pain meds. I will also be taking a laptop with me so that if there are any quiet periods I can keep up with my daily diary.
If nothing of any great importance takes place on a day-to-day activity I may not be writing in the Blog everyday. With the screenwriters strike on now and The Daily Show only showing re-runs, in respect for the strike, I find myself in a news void. I still cannot bring myself to watch network news but I do read the Oregonian every day. If anything peaks my interest, I will be sure to let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home