Cadmaven

Thursday, November 09, 2006

SEVEN

I've come to the conclusion that what I am going through are "belated mental growing pains, trying to understand the peculiar shape of my life".

I am looking for work but without enthusiasm. I am working out daily and this seems to be stabilizing my routine. I am sleeping better and I seem less edgy. My "not caring" has even translated to the political front and although I'm glad the Democrats won and that Rumsfeld quit(?), I'm not all that overjoyed. It might also be due to the fact that after Nixon I figured I could survive anything.

I won't really be glad until the body bags stop coming from Iraq.

So far, at least for this week, I'm keeping up with my exercise program and the Blog.

1 Comments:

  • Hello, I arrived here by doing a google search for Father/Daughter lyrics. I'm going to print them and give them to my daughter. My own recovery from depression (among other things) has been a process, and I find that I have to be careful to make it stick (and not slip back into negative thinking). For me, exercise and Sam-e (doesn't hurt the knees either) have been key. As Rob Schneider says, "You can do it!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home