Cadmaven

Monday, October 29, 2007

THE DEATH WATCH-SEVEN

I’ve decided to let my hair grow out so maybe I’ll have a Mullet or a Pony Tail when I cash in my chips.

My lower lip went numb, today, which is a new development. My jaw on the left side really hurts if I try to chew but since I don’t eat this is not a very big problem. My knees are very sore too, but only when I walk or go up and down the stairs. The knees might be as a result of spending so much time sitting down with my knees straight. Sitting behind the wheel of the Corvette and driving the standard shift car is very comfortable so the only slow steps are getting in and out of the car.

It’s 2AM and I woke and started to write because I didn’t feel sleepy anymore. I will probably try to sleep some more but I find that I don’t seem to need as much sleep as before. I guess that sitting for such long periods spreads out my rest requirements and I do find that during the day I do tend to doze off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home