Cadmaven

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

THE DEATH WATCH-EIGHT

It’s 3AM on Monday and there seems to be a new development. The jaw and the knees still hurt but the need to spit seems to have diminished. I slept well from 12:00 to 3:00 and I will try to sleep some more but as of this minute I don’t feel sleepy.

It’s 2AM on Tuesday and I can’t seem to get to sleep. I have my first radiation treatment today and I have an appointment with the Oncologist on Thursday. I may just be having an anxiety attack but I really would like to get some sleep. My knees are really hurting now and I have difficulty walking. I am staying away from pain medicines now because I’m afraid it will inhibit my ability to function and I certainly can’t drive under the influence of painkillers. Sue won’t let me go to the Oncologists alone even though I really don’t need help. She feels that I will be keeping things from her about what the doctors have to say. That may very well be true, even though it might be unintentional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home