Cadmaven

Sunday, November 11, 2007

THE DEATH WATCH-SEVENTEEN

Random Observations-II


11/10/07-Saturday-4:00AM-This was starting to look like a very busy day for me what with a 9:00AM Soccer Game and an 11:00AM Riding Lesson and a 3:00PM visit from my ex. In between I had a tentative appointment to see a laptop Toshiba I found on Craig’s list. With all this to look forward to I decided to eat early so I could be ready for the 8:15AM departure for the soccer game. I had really planned to go it alone but Sue, the wife, had other ideas since she is always concerned about my driving while on my pain drugs. It was a good thing she insisted because by the time I had finished my “breakfast” my stomach was acting up and I was barely able to sit through the soccer game. I never did make it to the riding lesson because I was just afraid to be too far from home and my own toilet. The net result was a stomach cramp for most of the day even after numerous visits to the throne room. By the time I was ready for “dinner” I was so worn out I fell asleep during the feeding and I had to force myself to get ready for “bed”. The fact that I also had a coughing fit in the morning that really seemed to wear me out. Altogether I was one tired puppy and slept through from 10:30PM to 3:00AM, bladder call. I guess the lesson of the day was, don’t take the iron supplement everyday and don’t plan to do as much in the future. The bright spot of the day was that I won the laptop I was bidding on in Ebay so soon I will be able to access the Internet from my “bed”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home