Cadmaven

Monday, November 05, 2007

THE DEATH WATCH-FOURTEEN

11/1/07-Thursday-5:15AM-Good nights sleep. In need of painkiller first thing.
11/1/07-4:50PM-Had lunch with some people I used to work with and it was fun to see them and watch them eat. I can feel it when I need another shot of painkiller. I’m trying to limit my use of the painkiller to a real need scenario and when I will be staying home.

11/2/07-Friday-1:45AM-Can’t sleep. Just lying here wide-awake. Thinking about eating something.
11/2/07-4:00AM-Bladder wake-up call.
11/2//07-5:40AM-Time to get up for real. Need painkiller first.
11/2/07-10:00AM-Tube feeding done and ready to meet the day.
11/2/07-4:45PM-Dinner time!

11/3/07-01:30AM-Bladder wake-up and painkiller time.
11/3/07-2:00PM-Really hurting after going to noon soccer game. I really needed the painkiller and a good rest. The spitting hasn’t abated yet but the radiation may still take time to work.

11/4/07-3:45AM-Bladder wake-up call. Daylight saving went off last night so I’m not really sure of the time but the bladder is still calling.

11/5/07-12:40AM-Rough evening. I kept falling asleep during my feeding so that now that it is bedtime I’m not tired. The spitting situation has not improved and spending a lot of time talking has only made it worse. I had a lot of visitors today and although the time spent was pleasant, the after affects are hard. Big on my To-Do list for this coming week is getting my doctor to evaluate all the medications I am taking since some of the items I’m medicating are long term items.
11/5/07-4:50AM-I got my regular bladder wake-up call so I can start the day a bit early.

It looks like I’m all caught up chronologically with this Blog so as of tomorrow I will start an up-to-date daily diary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home